9 Things About SaaS
What going SaaS gets you
- Your vendor wants you to be successful, get them involved at the right time and they will have the ability to guide you all the way.
- You buy as much capacity and capabilities as you need and expand as you grow.
- Your vendor likely has in-depth experience in your field and can be your sounding board when you try new things.
- You focus on your strengths, while your vendor does what is needed to keep the service running.
- SaaS allows you to get up and running quickly. SaaS products tend to have the shortest implementation lead time. This allows you to hit the market while it is hot.
- You get to use high quality, experienced resources at a very affordable price.
- You get the ability to adapt concepts and ideas that have been very successful in other geographies and industries to your business.
- Hassle free operations. You do not even see your server, leave alone upgrade it, trouble shoot it and keep it operating.
- Most of all, peace of mind that you are in full control of your business and you have the ability to adapt to change quickly.